Lionel Messi is much better than Cristiano Ronaldo – Dani Alves

Lionel Messi is a better player than Cristiano Ronaldo


Barcelona right-back Dani Alves has admitted that Lionel Messi is a better player than Cristiano Ronaldo because the Real Madrid superstar doesn’t care for his team but the Argentine star does.

“Messi is much better than Cristiano Ronaldo,” he told Bola da Vez. “Messi has an influence on the play and Cristiano doesn’t. See if he has an influence on play beyond scoring goals and appearing in certain moves.

“Messi is influential, he plays and assists. Messi has a divine gift. Cristiano works hard. We have our battles but I admire him. He is a guy with great dedication and he’s competitive.

Advertisement — Continue reading below



“Ronaldo has things that I don’t admire because I play for the team. I think that my team is more important than me.

‘’ I think he cares little for what really matters, which is the collective side of the game – so much so that some criticised us during the celebration of titles while he celebrated the league top goalscorer award.”

What do you think.. Is Lionel Messi a better player than Cristiano Ronaldo.....?





H/t: Sokkaa.com