I am Team Kiba but I still love Diamond’s music, that boy can really sing – Wema Sepetu


Wema Sepetu has now decided to shift the side from being Team Diamond Platnumz to Team Kiba.. What we used to call Love has now turned to Hate...!! Wema said she is on Team Kiba but she  still love Diamond’s music, because Diamond can really sing..

Wema has been promoting Alikiba on her Instagram page and requesting the fans to Vote for Ali kiba on the KTMA2015.


While speaking to Clouds FM - Ala za Roho session on Monday, Wema said “Ali and I are very good friends,

Wema Added that "Ali sent me messages on WhatsApp and send me four photo of his KTMA Categories promotion so that I can post on Instagram, and I told him which one should i Post? He said All, and I posted all.. and he said he will send more later.  I even asked him 'How many categories have you been Nominated on KTMA? He said seven. I told him its fine, send me all your post and i will post all seven... .He said cool and requested me to send my posters for  Peoples Awards and I took it as a support, and I support him because he is my friend... and I am a team Kiba. "

Wema went further and said that, there is no problem if she is also team on Diamond...

"I love Diamond music. And if someone today saying that Diamond sings badly he will be the hater, the boy can really sing. "