Diamond Platnumz Designer accused for copyright infringement


We have seen Diamond Platnumz looking good on his shows, wearing various clothes.. Well, there is someone behind the Designs.. who goes by the name "Qboy Msafi".

Unfortunately, one of the clothes designer called Roperrope claimed that Diamond Platnumz Designer has copied his designs and he went further and used his Logo so that the clothes can look like they were made by Roperrope but their just Fake.



Roperrope took his anger via Instagram post and expressed his disappointment towards Diamond Platnumz and His cloth Designer "Qboymsafi"


"I usually don't blast people who make or wear fakes of my designs but this person went way to far when they used my logo! @diamondplatnumz is wearing fake #Roperrope shirt made by a person with bad character and a strong lack or originality! This is not ok! If you steal a design please reframe from using the Designers Logo because it's illegal" - Roperrope Posted on Instagram


He later posted another post and said.. He did not sell that Shirt to Diamond Platnumz, it was remade by Diamond designer, which is a copyright infringement.


"I didn't sell him that shirt, it was remade. I'm only upset because the went too far by putting my Logo on a shirt that I designed but didn't make. That's copyright infringement and disrespectful. I'm not selling printing copy's of him's albums and putting them on iTunes! #ItsAboutRespect "


Well, you can jugde yourself.. bellow is the Design made by Roperrope and QboyMsafi

A = QboyMsafi Design and B = Roperrope Design