“Me wear a suit? Forget it! They are not my thing - Jaguar


“Me wear a suit? Forget! They are not my thing - Jaguar

After rocking his ordinary casual look to welcome President Uhuru Kenyatta on his return from his South Africa trip, the Uhuru-Jaguar photo has the new Nacada Board appointee answering his critics as he begs to be excused for being ‘himself’.


“You all know that I don’t wear suits. They are not my thing. Besides, wearing a suit does not make me look more loyal to the president,” Jaguar told Pulse Kenya.

“Me wear a suit? Forget! I was appointed for who I am and everyone knows that is the image I have always had as an artiste. Besides, it is not a suit that welcomes the president. I will have to be excused for being real with myself,” he added.

Well, we cant judge Jaguar as we were what we think we are comfortably with as long as we look descent its fine for me.