No more playback, I will be doing Live band - Ali Kiba

Ali kiba - www.bongotoday.com

The Hit maker of "Mwana and cheketua" Alikiba has decided to change his music performing style from playing with playback to dong a live performance with his own music band.

Speaking to clouds FM 255  XXL, Ali kiba said that he will officially introduce his music band to the public very soon.

"I have decided to stop doing playback, and soon you will see me with my band as i have already completed everything regarding the band and the only thing left is to announce it to the public" said Ali Kiba

He added that " All my performances will be played with a live band, other wise if only it is not possible to play with a live band.. doing a live band make you more serious as it reduces those things like.. Put your hand up... Put your hand up..!!"

Well, Lets wait and see Ali kiba music band.. i hope it will change the music and Live band performance is what we need.