BIRDMAN vs LIL WAYNE War is Getting worse


After releasing the Mix tape Album "Sorry For The Wait 2" which has a song dissing Birdman. Wayne made it clear that he wants to leave Cash Money and he will be leaving with his Young Money crew which include Drake, Nicki Minaji and other..

Birdman seems to be pissed off and angry at Lil Wayne for "disrespecting" him and the Cash Money  Family in his latest song ... and he will NOT voluntarily release the rapper from Cash Money

Wayne said When I Leave Cash Money I'm Taking Drake & Nicki With Me. He said as much on the mixtape track, "CoCo" -- "I ain't trippin', I got Barbie ... I got Drake too."

Weezy believes the superstars should go with him because their contracts are with Young Money Entertainment,

Drake, Nicki, Christina Milian, and Lil Twist are all signed to Young Money Entertainment which is Wayne's label. Mack Maine is also a YME artist, and the label's president.