T.I - I will perform in Tanzania, the concert must go on ... Ebola or no Ebola "I ain't Woried"

T.I - I will perform in Tanzania, the concert must go on ... Ebola or no Ebola "I ain't Worried"


T.I. landed in Tanzania yesterday on Friday 17th October 2014 to headline the Serengeti Fiesta this weekend.

TMZ reported that, T.I. is either the ultimate entertainer, or dangerously naive -- he's touched down in Africa for a concert he says must go on ... Ebola or no Ebola.

His management team responded to the TMZ comment by assuring that there is no risk of an outbreak in Tanzania, since the country has yet to have had a single Ebola case.


"It's true ... Tanzania's on the far east coast of Africa, while the hardest hit countries are in West Africa. It's kinda like canceling a trip to Maine because Ebola's in Dallas" said T.I Management



Welcome to Tanzania T.I