Meninah denied the rumors that she is in a relationship with Diamond Platnumz

Meninah

Meninah  denied the rumors that she is in a relationship with Diamond Platnumz.

There has been a lot of speculations and rumors that the bongo flava artist "Meninah" is in a relation ship with Diamond Platnumz and it has been trending all over social media and different blogs for almost a week now.




But, Through  Clouds Fm radio segment "Leo Tena"  Meninah has officially put an end to the speculations by denying the allegations

This is what she said...


"I don't have any kind of relationship with Diamond Platnumz"

"The last time to see him was in Dodoma during  the video launch of 50 Years of  Tanganyika and Zanzibar Union."


"I have never contacted him, I don't even have his phone number on my phone."
 

"I do Love their relationship between him and Wema Sepetu"
 

"I Love Wema as my sister and Diamond Platnumz  as my fellow artist."