Manchester United's new away kit spotted on sale before it was officially released

Thursday, 17th July 2014 - Manchester United's new away kit spotted on sale before it was officially released

A shop in Bristol accidentally put Manchester United's new away kit on sale before it was officially released by the club. JD sports employees were quick realise their mistake and took the all-white kit off the shelves, but not before pictures of it had spread across social media.



Manchester United fan "Craig Smoothy" was the first to spot the kit and uploaded a photo to Twitter.

Speaking to MEN, the 24-year-old said: 'I went in to buy the new home shirt but whilst I was a browsing I saw the white one. I couldn't believe it. I looked at it and thought that must be the away kit.


'I looked at the tag and it said 'Manchester United Away Jersey 2014/15.




'I went to another shop to see if they had it but they told me it wasn't even on sale until the 23rd and they started making phone calls. When I went back to JD it had been taken off the shelves and the staff all looked a bit panicked.


'I'm gutted I didn't buy it now as I would have been the first fan to own it. I really like it, though, and I'll definitely be buying it when it comes out properly.'


Neither Manchester United nor JD Sports has commented on the incident but fans will not have to wait too long before seeing their team playing in the new white kit.

Source: DailyMail 



Follow us: @bongotoday on Twitter | Bongotoday on Facebook