Kanye west Azomewa akiwa kwenye stage, fans shout "We want Drake"

Rapper, Kanye West got booed by fans for the Second  consecutive night at the Wireless festival this Saturday (5th July 2014)



Just 15 minutes after he entered into the stage he started making his rants... This is what he said after stopping the music

"The only reason I'm on this stage right now is because y'all my clique," 


"You know I go to the studio till 3am so you can listen to the music in your car."

The fans started the boos, while some of the crowd began to yell "we want Drake!"

The boos went more viral as he was singing...


"I'm very shy in real life,"


"Because I'm too shy to put out some bull****."

"Sometimes it's hard because I'm too shy to carry off a lot," 


"I'm arrogant and shy and a little bit lazy."

Well, he admitted he's arrogant.... it lead to more booos

"I'm too lazy to lie to you," he went on, "I'm too arrogant to lie to you."

it even prompted more boos. Lots of them...

fans started yelling "we want Drake"




Follow us: @bongotoday on Twitter | Bongotoday on Facebook